Arachnowopunk is a 2D infinite-runner metroidvania using a single control - JUMP. The player must escape from a sprawling, twisted mansion while endlessly running forward - using only strategic jumps to control their exploration. Along the way, they can acquire various boots that boost the power or effect of every single jump.
- A massive noble estate to explore and overcome.
- Eight boots to unlock for powerful upgrades - one for each foot.
- A highly relatable protagonist.
- Vibrant, stylized graphics.
- An unlockable soundtrack of 10 songs.
- Countless hazards to evade.
- A non-combat oriented play-style.
Download screenshots and raw gameplay footage archive: assets.zip
Logo & Icons
Design, programming, visuals, sound and music by Benny Heller
Fonts (LittleLeague and Picory) by Chevy Ray (pixel-fonts.com)
Korg DSN-12 (on Nintendo 3DS)